Abkhazia is a de facto independent state that seceded from — but is still claimed by — Georgia. It lies mainly on the eastern shores of the Black Sea in the Caucasus region.
Sukhumi is the capital and principal city of Abkhazia. It has for the better part of the last century been …
Gagra is a town in Abkhazia, sprawling for 5 km on the northeast coast of the Black Sea, at the foot of the Caucasus Mountains.
Ochamchire or Ochamchira is a small coastal town in Abkhazia.
- Location: Georgia, Europe
- Population: 241,000
- Latitude of center: 43° north
- Longitude of center: 40° 59' (40.9833°) east
- Average elevation: 3 meters (10 feet)
- Neighbors: Georgia, Russia
- Wikidata: Abkhazia
- Wikimedia Commons: Abkhazia
Maps of Abkhazia
Other Names for Abkhazia
In Other Languages
For More Information
Thanks for Sharing