Almeria is a city in Andalucia. The word Almeria is an Arabic word which means mirror of the sea. Like many Andalusian cities, Almeria kept its Arabic name after it had been recaptured by the Spanish.
Adra is a town in Almeria, Andalucía, in southern Spain. Adra is easily accessible on the A-7 by road.
- Location: Andalusia, Spain, Iberia, Europe
- Population: 684,000
- Latitide: 36° 49' 59.9" (36.8333°) north
- Longitude: 2° 27' (2.45°) west
- Average elevation: 783 meters (2,569 feet)
Maps of Almería
View Almería on Google Maps, MapQuest, Bing Maps, Geonames and OpenStreetMap.
Information about Almería travel, hotels and accommodation
Other Names for Almería
- French: Alméria
- German: Almería
- Italian: Almeria
- Japanese: アルメリア
- Spanish: Almería, Provincia de Almería
Right Now on Mapcarta
Destinations visited in the last 1 second