Barbados is an island in the Caribbean, northeast of Venezuela. The island is portrayed as the Little Britain of the Caribbean because of its long association as a British colony.
Western Barbados covers the parishes of Saint James, Saint Peter and Saint Lucy.
Southern Barbados is in Barbados. This is the southern region of Barbados encompassing the parishes of Christchurch and Saint Philip.
- Location: Caribbean, North America
- Population: 286,000
- Latitude of center: 13° 9' 14.4" (13.154°) north
- Longitude of center: 59° 33' 36" (59.56°) west
- Average elevation: 216 meters (709 feet)
- Capital: Bridgetown
- Area: 431 km² (166 miles²)
- Language: English
- Currency: Dollar (BBD)
- Phone code: +1-246
- Internet domain: .bb
- Wikidata: Barbados
- Wikimedia Commons: Barbados
Maps of Barbados
Other Names for Barbados
In Other Languages
For More Information
Thanks for Sharing