Catalonia is an autonomous community in the northeast of Spain. It borders France and Andorra to the north along the Pyrenees, the Mediterranean Sea to the east, Valencia to the south and Aragon to the west.
Barcelona is Spain's second largest city, with a population of nearly two million people, and the capital of Catalonia.
Figueres is a small city in Catalonia, Spain with a population of 40,000.
Blanes on the Costa Brava and the province of Girona is an old fishing town that has become an important beach destination.
Girona is a province in Catalonia, Spain. Girona province is usually divided in 3 touristic regions: Girona …
Lleida is a province in Catalonia, Spain. Go to Les Alexandrias, a rugged western hamlet located near the Aragonese mountain range.
- Location: Eastern Spain, Spain, Iberia, Europe
- Population: 7,510,000
- Latitude of center: 41° 48' 36" (41.81°) north
- Longitude of center: 1° 28' 12" (1.47°) east
- Average elevation: 457 meters (1,499 feet)
- Neighbors: Andorra, Aragon, France, Haute-Garonne, Pyrénées-Orientales, Valencia
- Wikidata: Catalonia
- DMOZ Open Directory: Catalonia
- Wikimedia Commons: Catalonia
Maps of Catalonia
Other Names for Catalonia
- Arabic: كاتالونيا
- Breton: Katalonia
- Catalan: Principat de Catalunya, el Principat
- Chamorro: 加泰罗尼亚
- Dutch: Catalonië
- English: Catalonia
- Esperanto: Katalunio
- French: Catalogne
- German: Katalonien
- Greek: Καταλονία, Καταλωνία
- Italian: Catalogna, La Catalogna
- Japanese: カタルーニャ, カタロニア
- Korean: 카탈루냐 지방
- Livvi: Katalunii
- Norwegian: Catalonia
- Occitan (post 1500): Catalonha
- Portuguese: Catalunha
- Russian: Каталония
- Spanish: Cataluña, Comunidad Autónoma de Cataluña
- Swedish: Katalonien
In Other Languages
For More Information
Thanks for Sharing