Kamchatka is a 1,250 km-long 270,000 km peninsula in the Russian Far East, protruding into the northern Pacific Ocean. Kamchatka Krai is a county which also includes parts of the Russian mainland, and some small islands.
Esso is a village in Kamchatka's central region, 520km north of the capital.
Maps of Kamchatka
Other Names for Kamchatka
- French: Kraï de Kamtchatka
- Norwegian: Kamtsjatskaja oblast
- Norwegian Bokmål: Kamtsjatka
- Norwegian Nynorsk: Kamtsjatka
- Russian: Камчатская область, Камчатский край
- Swedish: Kamtjatka
In Other Languages
For More Information
Thanks for Sharing