Kujawsko-Pomorskie is a province in the Pomerania
region of Poland
. In the early Middle Ages the region was a part of Greater Poland
which was the central region of Poland in the 9th and 10th century.
Popular in Kujawsko-Pomorskie
Toruń is a beautiful, medieval city in North-Western Poland, situated on the Vistula River.
Bydgoszcz is the capital city of the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voidship, Poland. It is located in northern Poland, on the Brda and Vistula rivers, with a population of roughly 360 000, agglomeration more than 460 000, which makes it the 8th biggest city in Poland.
Grudziądz is a brick Gothic town in Kuyavia-Pomerania, Poland. Getting in by car is easy: Either take the slow main E75 road through Tczew or the faster A1 motorway from Gdańsk and use either road 16 to cross the Vistula river into Grudziądz or road 55.
Chełmno is a town in northern Poland with 22,000 inhabitants and the historical capital of Chełmno Land.
Biskupin is a village in the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodship in the Wielkopolskie lake district.
Nowy Dwór Królewski is a village in Kuyavia-Pomerania in Poland.
Bory Tucholskie National Park is a national park in Kuyavia-Pomerania, Poland.
Ciechocinek is a spa in Kuyavia-Pomerania, Poland at the Vistula River.
Inowrocław is a spa in Kuyavia-Pomerania, Poland at the Vistula River.
Kruszwica is city in Kuyavia-Pomerania, Poland.
Strzelno is city in Kuyavia-Pomerania, Poland.
Enter your trip details to compare multiple hotel sites.
Please enter your trip details for directions.
Maps of Kujawsko-Pomorskie
View Kujawsko-Pomorskie on Google Maps, MapQuest, Bing Maps, Geonames and OpenStreetMap.
- Location Pomerania, Poland, Central Europe, Europe
- Population 2,070,000
- Latitide of center 53° 4' 42" (53.0783°) north
- Longitude of center 18° 29' 37" (18.4936°) east
- Average elevation 33 meters (108 feet)
Information about Kujawsko-Pomorskie travel, hotels and accommodation
Other Names for Kujawsko-Pomorskie
- Cuiàvia i Pomerània Catalan
- Cujávia-Pomerânia Portuguese
- Cuyavia y Pomerania Spanish
- Kujavien-Pommern Swedish
- Kujavijos Pamario vaivadija Lithuanian
- Kujavië-Pommere Afrikaans
- Kujavië-Pommeren Dutch
- Kujavsko-Pomorjansko vojvodstvo Slovenian
- Kujavsko-pomoranské vojvodstvo Slovak
- Kujavsko-pomořské vojvodství Czech
- Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodship English
- Kujawy-Pomorze vojevoodkond Estonian
- Kujawy-Pomorze Swedish
- Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship English
- Provinsi Kujawsko-Pomorskie Indonesian
- Provinsi Kujawy-Pomorze Indonesian
- Voievodatul Cujavie-Pomerania Romanian
- Voivodato de Cuyavia y Pomerania Spanish
- Voivodato di Cuiavia-Pomerania Italian
- Voïvodie de Cujavie-Poméranie French
- Woiwodschaft Kujawien-Pommern German
- Województwo Kujawsko-Pomorskie
- Województwo kujawsko-pomorskie Danish, Polish
- Војводство Кујавско-Поморје Serbian
- Куявско-Поморское воеводство Russian
- Куявско-поморско воеводство Bulgarian
- クヤヴィ・ポモージェ県 Japanese
Escape to a Random Place
Destinations visited in the last 2 seconds