Kuwait is a country in the Middle East. It is located at the head of the Persian Gulf, with Iraq to the north and west, and Saudi Arabia to the southwest. There are 6 governorates in Kuwait, each of which has several areas in it.
Kuwait City is the capital of Kuwait. Kuwait City is a bustling metropolis of high-rise office buildings, luxury hotels, wide boulevards and well-tended parks and gardens.
Hawally is the capital of the Hawalli Governorate, a district in the State of Kuwait, located ca.
- Location: Middle East, Asia
- Population: 2,790,000
- Latitude of center: 29° 18' 54" (29.315°) north
- Longitude of center: 47° 41' 24" (47.69°) east
- Average elevation: 79 meters (259 feet)
- Capital: Kuwait City
- Area: 17,820 km² (6,880 miles²)
- Languages: Arabic, English
- Currency: Dinar (KWD)
- Phone code: 965
- Internet domain: .kw
- Neighbors: Iraq, Saudi Arabia
- Wikidata: Kuwait
- DMOZ Open Directory: Kuwait
- Wikimedia Commons: Kuwait
Maps of Kuwait
Other Names for Kuwait
In Other Languages
For More Information
Thanks for Sharing