Manila is the capital of the Philippines and the center of governance, education, religion and finance. Sprawling, congested and polluted will likely be the first words to enter your mind when you think of Manila but don't let that impression stop you from exploring its …
Intramuros is the historic centre and oldest district of Manila, the capital city of the Philippines.
Binondo is the "Chinatown" district of Manila. It is the oldest Chinatown in the world and was the country's center of commerce during the American occupation.
Malate is an interesting but gritty and dirty area in Manila.
Quiapo is a district in the bustling, busy and crowded city of Manila.
Paco is a district in Manila. It is bordered by the districts of Sta.
Tondo is home to most of the outstanding Chinese schools in Manila.
San Miguel is a middle-class residential area district of Manila.
- Location: Metro Manila, Luzon, Philippines, Southeast Asia, Asia
- Population: 1,650,000
- Latitude: 14° 35' (14.5833°) north
- Longitude: 121° east
- Average elevation: 3 meters (10 feet)
- Neighbors: Caloocan, Makati, Mandaluyong, Navotas, Pasay, Quezon City, San Juan
- Wikidata: Manila
- DMOZ Open Directory: Manila
- Wikimedia Commons: Manila
Maps of Manila
Other Names for Manila
- Filipino: Maynila
- Manila City
In Other Languages
For More Information
Thanks for Sharing