Molokaʻi is the fifth largest of the main Hawaiian Islands. Molokaʻi was first settled around 650AD by peoples most likely from the Marquesas Islands. Later migrants likely came from Tahiti and other south Pacific islands.
Kuanakakai is a small town on the island of Molokai.
- Type: Island
- Location: Hawaii, United States, North America
- Latitude of center: 21° 8' (21.1333°) north
- Longitude of center: 157° 2' (157.0333°) west
- Average elevation: 281 meters (922 feet)
- Wikidata: Molokai
- Wikimedia Commons: Molokaʻi
Maps of Molokai
Other Names for Molokai
In Other Languages
For More Information
Thanks for Sharing