Punjab is one of the four provinces of Pakistan, and home to over half the country's population. It is the second largest province in area after Balochistan, and is the most developed and prosperous province.
Lahore is Pakistan's second largest city after Karachi, and the capital of the north-eastern Punjab province.
Multan is the sixth largest city of Pakistan. It is in the South of Punjab in Pakistan.
- Location: Pakistan, South Asia, Asia
- Population: 85,600,000
- Latitude of center: 31° 19' 48" (31.33°) north
- Longitude of center: 74° 12' 36" (74.21°) east
- Average elevation: 150 meters (492 feet)
- Neighbors: Balochistan, Jammu and Kashmir, Northwest Pakistan, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sindh
- Wikidata: Punjab
- Wikimedia Commons: Punjab, Pakistan
Maps of Punjab
Other Names for Punjab
- Province of the Punjab
- Punjab Province
- West Punjab
In Other Languages
For More Information
Thanks for Sharing