San Martín is a region in northern Peru.
San Martín Photos
Tarapoto, known as the "City of Palms," is located in the District of San Martín, "la tierra de las cataratas", located on the high jungle plateau in the northern part of Peru.
Moyobamba, the City of the Orchids, is the capital of the San Martín region in northern Peru.
Juanjuí is the capital of Mariscal Cáceres Province in the south of San Martin region in northern Peru.
Tocache is in San Martin in Peru. A town in Peru that borders the huallaga river.
Sauce is a city in San Martin. Shared taxi or combi from Tarapoto.
- Location: Peru, South America
- Population: 779,000
- Latitude of center: 7° 12' (7.2°) south
- Longitude of center: 76° 48' (76.8°) west
- Average elevation: 778 meters (2,552 feet)
- Wikidata: San Martín
- Wikimedia Commons: San Martín Region
Maps of San Martín
Other Names for San Martín
- Aymara: San Martin Jach’a Suyu
- Quechua: San Martin Suyu
- Departamento San Martín
- Departamento de San Martín
- Region de San Martin
- San Martin
- San Martín
In Other Languages
For More Information
Thanks for Sharing