Santa Barbara County
Santa Barbara County is in California's Central Coast region. It is sometimes considered the northernmost part of Southern California. Although it shares excellent weather, Mission-style architecture, and beautiful beaches with the rest of Southern California, the Santa Barbara area is physically remote, and has more of the laid-back attitude of the Central Coast.
Popular in Santa Barbara County
Santa Barbara is a city and metropolitan area less than 100 miles from Los Angeles but differs vastly in pace from its huge neighbor to the south.
Lompoc is in Santa Barbara County, California, USA. It is called the "City of Arts and Flowers".
In Santa Barbara County
Santa Maria is a city in Santa Barbara County in California. Santa Maria has a one terminal airport.
Goleta is a city a few miles west of Santa Barbara and part of the contiguous urban area of Santa Barbara, within Santa Barbara County, California.
Los Olivos is a small community in the Santa Inez Valley winery region of Santa Barbara County in Southern California.
Isla Vista is an unincorporated community in Santa Barbara County, California, United States.
Santa Ynez is a small community in the Santa Ynez Valley winery region of Santa Barbara County in Southern California.
Montecito is an upscale community in Santa Barbara County that is home to high end resorts and the rich and famous including Oprah Winfrey and Rob Lowe.
Guadalupe is a city in Santa Barbara County, California. Nipomo is 8.5 mi west of Highway 101 on Highway 166
About Santa Barbara County
Maps of Santa Barbara County
View Santa Barbara County on Google Maps, MapQuest, Bing Maps, Geonames and OpenStreetMap.
Information about Santa Barbara County travel, hotels and accommodation
Other Names for Santa Barbara County
- Arabic: مقاطعة سانتا باربارا، كاليفورنيا
- Armenian: Սանտա Բարբարա շրջան
- Bishnupriya: সান্তা বারবারা কাউন্টি
- Bulgarian: Санта Барбара
- Chinese: 聖巴巴拉縣
- Esperanto: Kantono Santa Barbara
- French: Comté de Santa Barbara
- Italian: Contea di Santa Barbara
- Japanese: サンタバーバラ郡
- Latin: Santa Barbara Comitatus
- Lithuanian: Santos Barbaros regionas
- Persian: شهرستان سانتا باربارا، کالیفرنیا
- Polish: Hrabstwo Santa Barbara
- Portuguese: Condado de Santa Bárbara
- Romanian: Comitatul Santa Barbara
- Russian: Санта-Барбара
- Serbian: Округ Санта Барбара
- Spanish: Condado de Santa Bárbara
- Ukrainian: Санта-Барбара
- Vietnamese: Quận Santa Barbara
- Waray (Philippines): Condado han Santa Barbara
- Western Panjabi: سانتا باربرا کاؤنٹی
Right Now on Mapcarta
Destinations visited in the last 4 seconds