Tasmania is an island state of Australia, located to the south east of the mainland. It is the smallest state in Australia by both size and population.
Hobart is the capital city of the Australian state of Tasmania and is Australia's second oldest city, after Sydney.
West Coast is a region on the western side of the island state of Tasmania in Australia.
Devonport is the third largest city in the state of Tasmania, Australia located on the north coast, on the Bass Strait.
Launceston is the second-largest city in Tasmania and is situated in the north of the state on the Tamar River.
King Island is a relatively large island located in Bass Strait to the north-west of Tasmania.
- Location: Australia, Oceania
- Population: 515,000
- Abbreviation: TAS
- Latitude of center: 42° south
- Longitude of center: 147° east
- Average elevation: 1,009 meters (3,310 feet)
- Neighbors: Victoria
- Wikidata: Tasmania
- Wikimedia Commons: Tasmania
Maps of Tasmania
Other Names for Tasmania
- English: Tasmania, Van Diemen's Land
- French: Tasmanie
- Portuguese: Tasmânia
- Russian: Тасмания, Штат Тасмания
- Swedish: Tasmanien
In Other Languages
For More Information
Thanks for Sharing