West Sumatra Photos
Bukittinggi is a city in West Sumatra. Bukittinggi is one of the larger cities in West Sumatra, Indonesia, with a population of over 91,000 people and an area of 25.24 km².
Padang is the capital city of West Sumatra, Indonesia. Padang, the capital of the province of West Sumatra, is mostly …
Padangpanjang is a town in West Sumatra, Indonesia. Padangpanjang is a university town and houses the high profile and …
Lake Maninjau is a large crater lake with several villages bordering it.
The Mentawai islands are a chain of islands in Indonesia off the western coast of Sumatra, recognized as having some of the most perfect surfing breaks in the world.
Nagari sungai pinang is one of village in West Sumatra Province, exactly located is Kecamatan Koto XI Tarusan, Kabupaten Pesisir Selatan.
Bungus Bay is a beach some 20 km south of Padang, West Sumatra. 45 minutes to 1 hour from Padang by Opelet, 5,000 Rp.
- Location: Sumatra, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, Asia
- Population: 5,010,000
- Latitude of center: 1° south
- Longitude of center: 100° 30' (100.5°) east
- Average elevation: 1,250 meters (4,101 feet)
- Neighbors: Bengkulu, Jambi, North Sumatra, Riau
- Wikidata: West Sumatra
- Wikimedia Commons: West Sumatra
West Sumatra Hotels
Maps of West Sumatra
Other Names for West Sumatra
- Arabic: سومطرة الغربية, سومطرة غرب
- Dutch: West-Sumatra
- English: West Sumatra
- Finnish: Länsi-Sumatra
- French: Sumatra occidental
- German: Sumatera Barat
- Indonesian: Sumatera Barat, Sumatra Barat
- Malay (macrolanguage): Sumatra Barat
- Norwegian: Sumatera Barat
- Polish: Sumatra Zachodnia
- Swedish: Sumatera Barat
- Vietnamese: Tây Sumatera
- Daerah Tingkat I Sumatera Barat
- Propinsi Sumatera Barat
In Other Languages
For More Information
Thanks for Sharing