Popular in West Sumatra
Bukittinggi is a city in West Sumatra. Bukittinggi is one of the larger cities in West Sumatra, Indonesia, with a population of over 91,000 people and an area of 25.24 km².
In West Sumatra
Padangpanjang is a town in West Sumatra, Indonesia.
Lake Maninjau is a large crater lake with several villages bordering it.
The Mentawai islands are a chain of islands in Indonesia off the western coast of Sumatra, recognized as having some of the most perfect surfing breaks in the world.
Nagari sungai pinang is one of village in West Sumatra Province, exactly located is Kecamatan Koto XI Tarusan, Kabupaten Pesisir Selatan.
About West Sumatra
Maps of West Sumatra
Other Names for West Sumatra
- Arabic: سومطرة الغربية, سومطرة غرب
- Dutch: West-Sumatra
- Finnish: Länsi-Sumatra
- French: Sumatra occidental
- German: Sumatera Barat
- Indonesian: Sumatera Barat, Sumatra Barat
- Malay (macrolanguage): Sumatra Barat
- Norwegian: Sumatera Barat
- Polish: Sumatra Zachodnia
- Swedish: Sumatera Barat
- Vietnamese: Tây Sumatera
- Daerah Tingkat I Sumatera Barat
- Propinsi Sumatera Barat