Salzburg, is one of the smaller provinces of Austria. Composing of an area of about 7,100 km², there are only 500,000 people. Most of the area is covered by the Alps, only the northern part is flat.
Salzburg is a city in central Austria, near the German border with a population of some 146,000 in 2013.
Krimml is in the Pinzgau-Valley in the state of Salzburg, Austria.
The Nationalpark Hohe Tauern is the biggest national park in Austria and one of the biggest in all Europe.
Near Kaprun, there are many remarkable mountain railways.
- Location: Austria, Central Europe, Europe
- Population: 533,000
- Latitude of center: 47° 46' 1" (47.7669°) north
- Longitude of center: 13° 21' 51" (13.3642°) east
- Elevation: 827 meters (2,713 feet)
- Neighbors: Bavaria, Carinthia, South Tyrol, Styria, Trentino-Alto Adige, Tyrol, Upper Austria
- Wikidata: Salzburg
- Wikimedia Commons: Salzburg
Maps of Salzburg
Other Names for Salzburg
- French: Salzbourg
- German: SalzburgerLand
- Italian: Salisburghese
- Polish: Salzburgu
- Russian: Зальцбург
In Other Languages
For More Information
Thanks for Sharing