Hebei is a province in China. Home to approximately 70 million people, Hebei forms the core of the China Northern Plain- A pancake flat, primarily agricultural region.
Qinhuangdao is a city in Hebei province. Qinhuangdao has three urban areas: If you want to go to Qinhuangdao by plane, you need to get off from Beijing Capital Airport, then you can take Inter-Provincial Bus.
Chengde is a city in Hebei. Rehe was the summer residence of the early Qing Dynasty emperors.
Handan is a city in Hebei. It has a population of over 9 million people.
Tangshan is a city in Hebei. There is a airport with domestic flights.
Baoding is a city in Hebei in north China. Baoding is one of China's largest cities, with over 11 million inhabitants within its boundaries, and over 3 million in its inner metro area.
Hengshui is a city in Hebei Province in China. Trains from Shijiazhuang are 1h30 to 2 hours and costs ¥9-29.
- Location: North China, China, East Asia, Asia
- Population: 69,900,000
- Latitude of center: 38° 2' 32" (38.0422°) north
- Longitude of center: 114° 30' 31" (114.5086°) east
- Elevation: 17 meters (56 feet)
- Neighbors: Beijing, Henan, Inner Mongolia, Liaoning, Shandong, Shanxi, Tianjin
- Wikidata: Hebei
- Wikimedia Commons: Hebei
Maps of Hebei
Other Names for Hebei
- Chinese: 河北, 河北省
- English: Hebei
- French: Province de Hebei
- Ho-pei Sheng
- Hopeh Province
In Other Languages
For More Information
Thanks for Sharing