Kaliningrad Oblast is Russia's only oblast that is removed from the rest of Russia. It is an exclave situated between Poland and Lithuania on the Baltic Sea.
Kaliningrad Oblast Photos
Kaliningrad, also known by its original German name, Königsberg, is the capital city of Kaliningrad Oblast in Russia.
Pionerskiy is a very small town on the Baltic Coast in Russia's Kaliningrad Oblast.
- Location: Russia, Europe
- Population: 977,000
- Latitude of center: 54° 41' 45.6" (54.696°) north
- Longitude of center: 21° 27' (21.45°) east
- Average elevation: 25 meters (82 feet)
- Wikidata: Kaliningrad Oblast
- Wikimedia Commons: Kaliningrad Oblast
Maps of Kaliningrad Oblast
Other Names for Kaliningrad Oblast
- Finnish: Kaliningradin alue
- French: Oblast de Kaliningrad
- Lithuanian: Kaliningrado sritis, Karaliaučiaus sritis
- Norwegian: Kaliningradskaja oblast
- Norwegian Bokmål: Kaliningrad
- Norwegian Nynorsk: Kaliningrad
- Russian: Калининградская Область, Калининградская область
- Swedish: Kaliningrad
- Kaliningrad Oblast
- Kaliningradskaya Oblast'
In Other Languages
For More Information
Thanks for Sharing