Kuwait is a country in the Middle East. It is located at the head of the Persian Gulf, with Iraq to the north and west, and Saudi Arabia to the southwest.
Kuwait City is the capital of Kuwait. Kuwait City is a bustling metropolis of high-rise office buildings, luxury hotels, wide boulevards and well-tended parks and gardens.
Hawally is the capital of the Hawalli Governorate, a district in the State of Kuwait, located ca.
- Location: Middle East, Asia
- Population: 2,790,000
- Latitude of center: 29° 18' 54" (29.315°) north
- Longitude of center: 47° 41' 24" (47.69°) east
- Average elevation: 79 meters (259 feet)
- Capital: Kuwait City
- Area: 17,820 km² (6,880 miles²)
- Languages: Arabic, English
- Currency: Dinar (KWD)
- Phone code: 965
- Internet domain: .kw
- Neighbors: Iraq, Saudi Arabia
- Wikidata: Kuwait
- Wikimedia Commons: Kuwait
Maps of Kuwait
Other Names for Kuwait
In Other Languages
For More Information
Thanks for Sharing